The random adventures of Andi, Bob, and four furry creatures
- Basic info: Charisse, Picpoul de Pinet, France – Picpoul, 2016
- Type: White
- Price estimate: $17 (Weekly Tasting)
- Look: Pale yellow with medium legs.
- Smell: honeysuckle, citrus and lemon
- Taste: Crisp and clean with some lemon. This one was hard to describe other than clean. Medium finish and tart.
- Conclusions: Great drinking wine. Could not identify a lot of what the wine tasted like, but it was really enjoyable.
- Other notes: I was curious about this wine and I really did enjoy it. It was light and crips and very clean tasting, but there was some complexity there.
- From the bottle: No bottle notes, but from Weekly Tasting, “Straw color with green apple, pear and an herb butter note, this is a wine with personality!” 12.5% alcohol by volume.