- Producer: Real Nice Winemakers
- Location: Willamette Valley, Oregon
- Year: 2016
- Type: Pinot Noir
- Price estimate: $22
- Tasting notes: Garnet in color and semi-translucent. Smells of strawberry, bramble and baking spice. Taste was great – cherry, strawberry, black fruits and a little vanilla. Very smooth and a really beautiful finish.
- Conclusions: Fantastic wine. Loved drinking this – maybe a little too much. It has a lot of character without being fussy.
- Notes: We got this in one of our wine club shipments and after drinking it and thinking about it for a week, I ordered three more bottles from the winery. Yes, it really was that good. It was one of those wines that holds my interest, but didn’t make me feel like I needed to study it and concentrate on the wine. It was just nice to drink. Bonus, we also ordered a rose from the same winery that, upon opening, was also great. Not the Lulu Rose great (my standard for amazing rose these days) but really good.
Great post 😁